1. Topfaith International Secondary School: Topfaith is located in Mkpatak, in Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. It is a serene and conducive environment about 12km form Abak town, 14km from Ikot Ekpene town and about 23km form Uyo, the Capital City of Akwa Ibom State. Meanwhile, it charges between 310,000 and 532,000 naira as fees per term. That is between 1.2 to 1.5 million naira per annum.
2. Tower of Ivory Schools: Tower of Ivory Schools is a top notch school in Ediene Abak. The school charges in the region of 1,000,000 Naira annually.
3. Mobil Pegasus, Eket: The oil giant sponsored school performs excellently in all our stated categories. From producing the 2017 national champions of the Junior Engineers, Technicians and Scientists (JETS) award, to their unmatched array of expatriate teachers. It is located at Saint Gregory Road, Eket. The school charges in the region of 1,000,000 Naira annually.
4. Ritman College: The school is located at 104b Umuahia road, Ikot Ekpene. It charges in the region of 750,000 naira annually for fresh intakes.
5. Saint Brian’s Model College: SBMC is one of the most popular schools in Akwa Ibom. Owned by the Catholic mission, the school has consistently performed excellently in external examinations. It is an all-boys boarding school located at 32 Dominic Utuk Avenue, Uyo.
6. Beulah International School, Etinan
7. Graceland High School, Uyo
8. Monef High School, Itam
9. Apostolic Faith Secondary School, Ikot Ekpene
10. Notre Dame Girls Secondary School, Urua Edet Obo