The 10 Most Expensive State Universities In Nigeria are:
1. Osun State University, UNIOSUN
UNIOSUN full payment school fees is between 100,000 to 303,000 depending on the faculty
2. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
LAUTECH is jointly owned by two states in Nigeria :Oyo and Osun states. Returning students of the University who are indigenes of Oyo and Osun state will be paying N200,000 while non-indigenes are to pay N250,000, with effect from the 2018/2019 academic session.
3. Kwara State University, KWASU
Indigene of Kwara State:
Year 1(100Level Students only) – N99,500.00
Year 2-4(200-400Level) – N109,500.00
Non-Indigene of Kwara State:
Year 1(100Level Students only) – N200,000.00
Year 2-4(200-400Level) – N210,000.00
4. Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT.
Esut School fees is N124,900 for all levels and 10,500 late payment.
5. Anambra State University (ANSU)
Here we listed ANSU school fees for all levels – 100L-N139,000, 200L-N129,000, 300L-N106,000, 400L AND 500L-N76,000
6. Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti
EKSU School fees for undergraduate Full-time degree student is N77,500, while Par-time is N78,000.
7. Delta State University, Abraka
Delsu Acceptance fee for indigenes is 30,000 while non-indegenes acceptance fee is 40,000. Their degree school fees for Indigenes is between 63,600 Naira per student, while Non-Indigenes pay between 83,000 to 85,000 Naira per session
8. Plateau State University (PLASUN)
PLASUN Students Indigenes pay 50,000 Naira While Non-Indigenes pay as much as – 100,000 Naira.
9. Abia State University, ABSU
The school fees for returning students is within the ranges of 50,000 to 60,000 Naira pending on the course.
10. Ambrose Ali University Ekpoma Edo state
Their school fees is within the ranges of 40,000 to 60,000 Naira pending on the course.