Are you tired of bedbugs infestation, irritations and bites, Here are 12 proving natural/ home remedies to get rid of the bed bug parasites. All the products listed won’t cause any skin problems even if skin care products are applied previously. Except you have known allergy to any of the products off-course.
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Bed Bugs
1. Silica Gel
2. Diatomaceous Earth; diatomaceous earth drastically lowers the oxygen level inside the mattress. As a result of that, the bugs get choked to death.
3. Peppermint Oil;The odor of this triggers an allergic reaction to the bed bugs, which causes their death
4. Lemon Grass; The lemongrass powder leads to an alarming rise of acidity within the bugs and, this kills the parasites. Lemon grrass powder also causes the death of the eggs.
5. Baking Soda; Not to be confused with baking powder,It sucks the moisture present on these tiny parasites and, this eventually causes leads to their death and elimination.
6.Cayenne Pepper, Ginger and Oregano
8. Bleaching Powder
9. Isopropyl Alcohol
10. Boric Acid Powder
11. Bleaching Powder
12. Turmeric Powder; a strong antimicrobial substance creating conditions not conducive for a bed bug
Besides you should take note of the following.
1. Drying the mattress in a hot sun on its on alone can get rid of 90% of bed bugs if not all, Similarly, you can also steam all the items such as mattresses, carpets and cushions, etc.
2. Besides drying, the bugs cannot resist very low temperature.