Hon Sani Nasiru Zangon Daura was born on January 23rd, 1968. He is an indigene of Zango Local Government Area of Katsina State, Nigeria. He is a member of the National Assembly representing Baure/Zango Federal Constituency of Katsina State.
D.O.B – January 23, 1968
Date of birth
State of Origin – Katsina
Hon Sani attended Capital School Kaduna where he obtained the First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC). He proceeded to Barewa College Zaria and graduated with a West African Senior Certificate (WASC). He moved to the United Kingdom where he studied at Cambridge Centre for Six Form Studies and Lindisfarne College, Ruabon. He also obtained a Bachelor’s degree at the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Chairman at Interior Committee until May 2023
- Student at CAMBRIDGE CENTRE FOR SIX FORM STUDIES
- Student at LINDISFORNE COLLEGE RUNBON (UK)
- Student at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Student at Barewa College Zaria
- Student at CAPITALSCHOOL KADUNA
- Federal Representative at House of Representatives from May 2011 to May 2019
- Committee Member at Army Committee (Reps) until May 2015
- Chairman at Federal Road Safety Commission Committee (Reps) until May 2015
- Committee Member at Health Institutions Committee (Reps) until May 2015
- Committee Member at House Services Committee (Reps) until May 2015
In 2011, Hon Sani was elected to represent Baure/Zango Constituency at the Federal House of Representatives. From 2011 to 2015, he was a member of the House Committees on House Services, Health Institutions, Army, and Federal Road Safety Commission. In 2012, he awarded scholarship to students who are indigenes of Zango and Baure Local Governments.
In 2015 he won a re-election under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC). His legislative interests include education, agriculture, poverty alleviation and rural development. He is a member of the Special Duties committee.