See Functions Of Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Below…
- Regulation of safety of aircraft operations, air navigation and aerodrome operations.
- Monitoring of aircraft operating environment for safety and security.
- Regulating of methods of entry and conduct of air transport business.
- Advising the Ministry on policy formulation on aviation related matters.
- Balancing the economic interest of operators, users of aviation services as well as the general public and the nation as a whole.
- Setting of Aviation Training Standards and approval of Training Institutions.
- Facilitating take off and operation of ETicketing and Billing Settlement Plan (BSP).