See Functions Of Nigerian Export Promotion Below…
- To promote the development and diversification of Nigeria’s export trade.
- To assist in promoting the development of export related industries in Nigeria.
- To spearhead the creation of appropriate export incentives and
To actively articulate and to promote the implementation of export policies and programmes of the Nigerian Government.
- To co-ordinate and monitor export promotion activities in Nigeria.
- To collect and disseminate of information on products available for export.
- To collect and disseminate to local manufacturers and exporters information on foreign markets.
- To Provide technical assistance to local exporters in such areas as export procedures and documentation, transportation, financing, marketing techniques, quality control, export packaging, costing and pricing, publicity and in other similar areas.
- To maintain adequate and effective representation in other countries.
- To provide, directly or jointly, with training institutions, training for its staff and assist with the manpower development of the export community in Nigeria.
- To organize and plan the participation of Nigeria in trade fairs and exhibitions.
- To administer grants and other benefits related to export promotion and development.
- To undertake studies of the current economic conditions, with special attention to the export sector with the aim of advising government on necessary policies and measures.
- To establish specific trade promotion facilities in Nigeria and in other countries including the establishment of permanent showrooms at important commercial centers in other countries.