See Steps To Become A Model In Nigeria Below…
- Take care of your health. It’s essential to be healthy inside. Try to keep fit, eat nutritious food, drink enough water, etc.
- Maintain your appearance. Your skin and hair must be great as well as your clothing. Wash your face; never forget to take off the make-up, and so on.
- Match your purpose with your body. Select the kind of modeling that suits you best. Don’t set unattainable aims. There exist enough modeling types for you to choose an appropriate one.
- Try different looks for yourself. You shouldn’t be always the same. Models must be able to change.
- Find out more information about fashion industry. It’s necessary to read blogs, books, and magazines about modeling. They contain important tips for you. Thus, you can improve such skills as posing, etc.
- Prepare photographs for portfolio. It should be a “raw” look, so don’t use lots of make-up. It should also contain professional photos. Besides, it’s advisable to add shots of your body parts (head, hands, and others).
- Take your measurements and find an agency. Every big city usually has several ones. And, as a rule, at least some of them are looking for a particular type of models. Try to know more about the agency before coming there. If you were rejected, don’t give up.
- Be attentive while signing up contracts. It must be legitimate. It concerns not only agencies, but also clients.
- Be polite and professional. Don’t be rude and be ready for hardworking. You need to treat modeling as a real job.