See How To Book Bellview Airlines Flight In Nigeria Below…
Bellview Airlines frequent Abuja,Port Harcourt and Lagos domestic route,they also travel to west Africa and some other international countries.
To book your flight or see the flights schedule,Click the link below.
Bellview Airlines was an airline headquartered at Bellview Plaza in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria. Founded in 1992 and having had 308 employees, it operated scheduled passenger flights within Africa as well as to London out of Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos. The airline was shut down in 2009
In 1992, Bellview Airlines emerged out of Bellview Travels Limited, a Lagos based travel agency, originally concentrating on offering executive charter services using a single Yakovlev Yak-40 aircraft. In 1993 scheduled domestic passenger services commenced with a leased Douglas DC-9-30. In order to expand further, a subsidiary in Sierra Leone was founded in 1995, which later merged back into its parent company.
The Government of Nigeria set a deadline of April 30, 2007, for all airlines operating in the country to re-capitalise to avoid being grounded, in an effort to ensure better services and safety. Bellview Airlines satisfied the criteria of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) and was subsequently re-registered for operation.
In October 2009 Bellview Airlines suspended all operations following the suspension of its London Heathrow services
At July 2009, Bellview Airlines offered scheduled flights to the following destinations:
- Douala (Douala International Airport)
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Abidjan (Port Bouet Airport)
- Libreville (Libreville International Airport)
- The Gambia
- Banjul (Banjul International Airport)
- Accra (Kotoka International Airport)
- Conakry (Conakry International Airport)
- Monrovia (Roberts International Airport)
- Abuja (Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport) focus city
- Lagos (Murtala Mohammed International Airport) hub
- Kano (Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport)
- Port Harcourt (Port Harcourt International Airport) focus city
- Dakar (Dakar-Yoff-Léopold Sédar Senghor International Airport)
- Sierra Leone
- Freetown (Lungi International Airport)
- South Africa
- Johannesburg (OR Tambo International Airport)
- United Kingdom
- London (London Heathrow Airport)