See How To Cook Plantain Porridge In Nigeria Below…
- 2-3 ripe plantains
- Frozen Spinach or Nigerian pumpkin leaves
- 1 Mackerel of medium size
- 1-2 tbsp of ground crayfish
- 1-2 onions; Palm Oil
- Some stock cubes.
- Rinse, peel and cut your plantains
- Do the same with pumpkin leaves or spinach in accordance with what you have chosen
- The same should be applied to fish
- Use salt and pepper depending on your tastes and preferences.
What is to be done:
- Put all the ingredients, apart from palm oil and salt, into a pot.
- Pour some water to the pot.
- Cook until boiling, then you should add palm oil and salt.
- You can serve the dish after 5 minutes of staying covered by a lid.