Follow These Steps To Learn How To Make Scrambled Eggs
1. Crack 4 large free-range eggs into a bowl.
2. Add a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
3. Beat the eggs together with a fork until they’re completely blended.
4. Put a small pan over a low heat and drop in a knob of butter.
5. Melt the butter slowly until it’s frothy. While the butter is melting.
6. Pour the beaten eggs into the pan.
7. Stir slowly using a wooden spoon or spatula, bringing in all the mixture from the edges of the pan.
Scrambled eggs – step seven
8. Your eggs are ready when they look silky and slightly runny (they’ll continue to cook a little even after you’ve removed them from the heat).
Scrambled eggs – step eight
9. Butter your toast and lay it on a plate. Spoon your scrambled eggs on top and finish with a sprinkling of black pepper.