The Nigerian law school fees tend to change from one session to the other.
How to pay school fees
The e-collection scheme payment method had proved to be useful, since it allows the students to pay their school fees right online and they can also pay from any part of the world without having to travel to the school premises. The e-collection scheme can be made via any accredited bank branch in any country and it can also be made via the school’s website.
In case you want to make inquiries about payment of school fees or you face any challenge in the process of paying for school fees, you can send mail to [email protected]. You can also give them a call at 092921613. The phone number is only available during office hours, which is from 8 am till 4 pm and from Monday to Friday.
Bank Branch – How to make payment:
Visit any bank branch.
Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-Counter) and say that you want to pay COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION.
You must provide the following details when making Payments.
– Revenue /Payment type
– Name of Payee
– Phone Number
– Purpose of payment and other details.
- Access the e-collection Platform via www.remita.net.
- Click “PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY”
- Enter “COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION”
- Enter other payment details as required.
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (Card, Internet banking, mobile Wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
Payers will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which should be taken to Accounts Department of Nigerian Law School Headquarters or the Campuses to convert into an official receipt to receive applicable service. (Note Your Remita Retrieval Reference RRR).