There are many reasons why women need to suppress their lactation (stop their milk supply). It can be because:
- you have decided to wean quickly for personal reasons
- you thought you had finished breastfeeding, but woke a few days later with very full breasts
- your baby died during pregnancy or at term
- your breastfed baby has died.
The following methods can help to Dry Up Breast Milk
- Wear a firm bra both day and night to help your bosoms and keep you agreeable.
See Also: How To Stop Early Ejaculation
- Utilize bosom cushions to douse up any spilling milk. Change them as they wind up wet.
- Assuage torment and swelling by putting icy/gel packs in your bra, or utilize chilly packs after a shower or shower.
Icy cabbage leaves worn inside the bra can likewise be alleviating. Wash and dry the leaves previously utilize and cut out any huge, rough veins. Keep them in the cooler as they should be chilly. Change the leaves at regular intervals or when they wind up limp. Keep utilizing the leaves until the point when the bosoms quit feeling overfull.
- Handle your bosoms tenderly as they can wound effectively.
At whatever point your bosoms feel too full, express a little drain. Express sufficiently just to make you agreeable.
- Gentle painkiller prescriptions may help soothe torment. Your specialist will have the capacity to exhort you about this.
- Drink when you are parched. Chopping down liquids won’t help lessen your drain supply.
For the initial couple of days you might be awkward lying in bed in light of the fact that your bosoms are so full. Have a go at lying on your back or on one favor an additional pad supporting your bosoms. In the event that you jump at the chance to lie on your front, put a cushion under your hips and stomach to facilitate the weight on your bosoms. Place a delicate towel or fabric nappy over your bosoms to splash up any spilling milk.
There are some recommended drugs that have been utilized to stifle lactation. Talk over the advantages and disadvantages of utilizing lactation concealment drugs with your specialist before settling on a choice about whether they are fundamental for your situation.