Making Plantain Pancakes is another approach to go through overripe (black)plantains, however you can likewise make utilization of the ready (yellow) ones as well.
Plantains are rich in minerals(potasium, magnesium, press, phosphorous), Vitamins(A, B6 and C) and fiber and taste decent.
I adore plantains and can eat everything day 🙂
Plantain flapjacks are just flavorful and I’m certain you’ll appreciate them as well.
See Below The Elements for Plantain Pancakes
Makes around 16-20 hotcakes
– 2 Ripe/overipe Plantains
– 200 gr Plain Flour or Wheat flour
– 2 crude Eggs
– 2 to 3 tablespoonful vanished drain or powdered drain or dense drain
– 1to 2 Tablespoonful Sugar
– 100ml Water (pretty much)
– Chili pepper or Scotch bonnet(atarodo) (to taste)
– 1 tablespoonful Onions (minced)(to taste)
– A squeeze of Salt
– A squeeze of ground nutmeg(optional)
– 1/2 teaspoon preparing powder or heating soda(to make it feathery)
– 2 to 3 tablespoonful vegetable oil (for lubing the container)
How To Prepare
Mash the plantains until smooth and without protuberances
To get a smooth consistency, you can puree in a blender or blend the crushed plantains altogether with a little water, go it through a tight sifter and pound any knotty plantains with a spoon.
Break the eggs into a wide bowl,add the milk,sugar and pounded or mixed plantains, combine utilizing a whisk or a fork.
Add the ground nutmeg(optional), the minced onions, pepper and salt.
Gradually filter in the heating pop and flour and continue whisking. The blend would start to thicken and look uneven.