1. The ewa quote Only ewa agonyin can understand the full plight of bread – Tush (2016).
2. Zebra quote When you have eight tribal marks with stretch marks scattered all over your body and you still want to add tattoos to it. What are you? A zebra? – Unknown author.
3. Ladies When you keep taking pictures inside various cars and you expect your man to believe you are not cheating. Who exactly are you, a mechanic? – Unknown author.
4. Towards getting married When you are stuck with an engagement ring for five years what is your mission? To become lords of the rings? – Unknown author.
5. Women Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any – Albert Einstein (1872).
6. The Nigerian Martin Luther King Any man that uses his teeth to cut shaki from pepper-soup with his eyes wide open is not afraid of anything – Martin Luther King Jnr (1900).
7. This got us… Any man who drinks Alomo bitters without squeezing up his face, is capable of murder… – Obasanjo (1999).
8. This is specially for you, yes you! Drinking garri does not mean you are poor, but allowing the garri to swell-up before drinking is Poverty – Queen Elizabeth (1893).
9. Hausa perfume, oh no He who says nothing last forever has never tried Hausa perfume – Isaac Newton (1904).
10. Hunger ooo He who runs around looking for scissors to cut Indomie seasoning sachets is not yet hungry – (Sir Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe 1947).