Unity Bank commenced Operations in January 2006 following the Merger of Nine Financial Institutions with Competences in Investment, Corporate and Retail Banking.
Unity Mobile is Unity Bank’s mobile banking application which provides you the access to manage your finances in a secure, easy and convenient way from anywhere and at anytime through the use of your mobile phone.
How to Activate on Unity Mobile
Follow the 3 quick steps below to activate Unity mobile
Step 1 – Download the Unity mobile Application via your mobile app store (android, blackberry, windows and Apple stores) for all smart phones, or send an SMS “D UNITY” to 20220 for Java enabled phones.
Step 2 – Login to the downloaded application on your mobile phone to register your account, mobile number and other details on unitymobile. Select your mobile network provider and send. You will receive a congratulatory message of successful activation with a default PIN.
Step 3 – Click on security on the menu list to change the default PIN to your desired 4 digit PIN known to you alone. Visit any of our branches to complete your data capture and limit increase
Visit any of our branches to activate your PIN, Fill the PIN activation form, and submit to the CSO to activate your PIN.
- Secure and fast way to transfer funds to Unity bank accounts and to other bank accounts
- Quick airtime Recharge
- Smart way to pay DSTV, MyTv and other cable Tv bills
- Easy way to view account balance and download mini statement
- Send money to non account holders and pay merchants
- Pay electricity and other essential bills without stress
- And More…..
- Secure and convenient way to manage your finance
- Easy access to your account in Unity Bank anytime, anywhere
- Funds transfer to your account in Unity Bank and to other bank accounts even after banking hours
- Convenient way to send money to non account holders using their mobile number
- Recharge your phone and that of family and friends anytime without stress of scratching cards
- Perform your bills payment from your phone anywhere in Nigeria
- View your account transactions on the Go…
All you need to enjoy Unity Mobile
- An active Unitybank account (current or savings)
- Mobile phone and an active mobile number
- Download Unitymobile application to your phone or simply dial *389*215#
- Submit a duly completed and signed application request form to any of the bank branches to activate PIN
Follow the link below to access, install and login to Unity Bank Nigeria Mobile App: