- Calories: 2,000. Calories fuel the body to keep major systems functioning.
- Protein: 50 grams. Protein builds and repairs tissue and muscle.
- Fat: 70 grams. Fat supports cell growth, protects organs, keeps you warm and gives you energy. It also helps your body absorb nutrients.
- Calcium: 1,000 milligrams. Calcium builds strong bones and teeth, helps prevent blood clotting, supports healthy heartbeat and muscular function, and helps prevent osteoporosis.
- Magnesium: 380 milligrams. Magnesium supports muscle, heart and bone functions.
- Iron: 8 milligrams. Iron helps carry oxygen through your body.
- Phosphorous: 700 milligrams. Phosphorous is needed to grow, maintain and repair muscles. It also helps your kidneys filter waste.
- Potassium: 4,044 milligrams. Potassium helps you maintain healthy blood pressure.
Over 180 Profitable Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria
- Sodium: 500 milligrams. Sodium works with potassium. It helps muscles contract, assists the intestines in absorbing nutrients and regulates blood pressure and kidney function.
- Zinc: 11 milligrams. Zinc supports the immune system and cell growth.
- Copper: 1.2 milligrams. Copper helps maintain and repair connective tissues, and it also keeps nails and hair healthy.
- Manganese: 2.3 milligrams. Manganese helps the body metabolize cholesterol, carbs and amino acids.
- Selenium: 55 micrograms. Selenium protects the body as an antioxidant.
- Thiamin or Vitamin B1: 1.2 milligrams. Vitamin B1 supports the nervous system, brain, muscles, heart and digestive health.
- Riboflavin or Vitamin B2: 1.3 milligrams. Vitamin B2 helps the body metabolize fat and protein, and works as an antioxidant.
- Niacin or Vitamin B3: 16 milligrams. Vitamin B3 improves cardiovascular health and lowers the risk of heart disease.
- Pantothenic acid or Vitamin B5: 5 milligrams. Vitamin B5 helps the body process carbs, proteins and fats. It also supports healthy skin.
- Vitamin B6: 1.3 milligrams. Vitamin B6 supports a healthy heart and muscles, and it helps prevent depression.
- Folate or Folic Acid: 400 micrograms. Folic acid allows the body to make DNA and divide cells.
Top 100 Network Marketing Companies & Their Global Revenue
- Vitamin B12: 2.4 micrograms. Vitamin B12 helps make DNA and supports blood cell and nerve health.
- Biotin or Vitamin B7: No recommended daily allowance. Strive to get 25-30 micrograms a day. It’s important for hair, eyes and nail health, and it supports liver and nervous system.
- Vitamin A: 900 micrograms. Vitamin A supports vision, immune and reproductive systems, and vital organ functioning.
- Vitamin E: 15 milligrams. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that supports your immune system.
- Vitamin D: 600 International Units. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium for bone and teeth health.
- Vitamin K: 120 micrograms. Vitamin K is important for blood, bone and organ health.
- Omega-3: 250 milligrams. Omega-3 supports brain, eye and heart health.
- Choline: 550 milligrams. Choline is an essential nutrient in metabolizing fats and other physiological processes.
Top 21 Essential Tips For Digital Marketing
20 Reasons ‘Why Men Die Earlier Than Women’
Complete List Of All Stockbrokers/Stock traders with The Nigerian Stock Exchange