The Nigeria Customs officers are federal law enforcement professionals whose focus is on border security.
The minimum academic qualifications that interested applicants will need to have to be considered eligible to apply whenever the Customs Service are recruiting is either SSCE, NECO, GCE, NCE, ND, HND, or BSC, depending on the particular cadre they will be applying for.
For those that will be applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be aged between 18 and 28 years of age as at the time they applied, and must possess either SSCE, NECO, GCE, ND, HND, BSC or any other relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions and universities.
The following are the general requirements needed to Become A Nigeria Custom Officer
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- Must not less than 18 years of age or more than 35 years
- Must not be less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- You must Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres
- Must also be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service
- Must not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability
- You must be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- You must be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence
Note: Whenever there is any vacancy in any of the different cadres/categories, these positions are advertised so that interested persons can apply, then those that are shortlisted will take their recruitment test or aptitude test as the case may be.
Those who pass the recruitment test will then be invited for an interview. After posing through the entire recruitment process, those that scale through will then be called to undertake the necessary training those positions they applied for requires, that is after they have been employed.
How can I contact Nigeria Customs Support service?
For more information contact [email protected] via email