The Nigerian Law School (NLS) was established in Lagos under the Legal Education Act 1962 now Legal Education (Consolidation Etc) Act Cap. L10, Laws of the Federation, 2004.
The Law School remained in Lagos from the time of establishment in 1962 till December 1997, when following the Federal Government directive, the School was relocated to Bwari in Abuja.
Recommnded: How To Become A Lawyer In Nigeria
The Law School developed a Multi Campus structure in 1999 and the original premises in Lagos became the LAGOS CAMPUS OF THE NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL. It is headed by the Deputy Director-General, Mrs. Adetoun Adebiyi
See List Of Law Schools In Nigeria
1. Lagos Law School Campus – Obalende, 213 Igbosere Rd, Lagos, Nigeria.
2. Enugu State (Agbani ) Law School Campus
3. Kano State (Bagauda) Law School Campus
4. Bayelsa State (Yenegoa) Law School Campus
5. Adamawa State (Yola) Law School Campus
6. Abuja (Bwari) Law School Campus
Functions Of Nigeria Supreme Court
10 Most Expensive Law Firms In Nigeria
Road Signs And Their Meanings In Picture