The Six Geo-Political Zones Of Nigeria
- North Central States: Kogi, Niger, Benue, Kwara, Plateau, Nassarawa and the Federal Capital Territory.
- North-Eastern States: Taraba, Borno, Bauchi, Adamawa, Gombe and Yobe State.
- North-Western States: Kaduna, Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa and Katsina State.
- South-Eastern States: Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Anambra State.
- South-Southern States: Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Edo, Cross River, Rivers and Delta State.
- South-Western States: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos, Ondo and Osun State.
Recommended: History Of Nigeria Geo-political Zones