Why Did Whatsapp Ban you?
Because WhatsApp thinks that you’ve done something that violates their terms!
How long will the reactivation take?
The time to remove the ban varies from a minimum of 48 hours to a maximum of “infinite”. Usually, if the problem is not serious, this takes place after 48-72 hours. On the contrary, if your account has been suspended for life because the violation is considered overly serious, the only option is to create a new account WhatsApp associated with a new phone number.
WhatsApp bans or block accounts for several reasons, the following are the most common:
1. Sending too many messages to a person that does not have your number saved. In this case, WhatsApp may consider you a spammer, and it bans your account to safeguard the privacy of its users.
2. If many people prevent you from sending them messages, it means that you pester people, and then WhatsApp subsequently bans your number.
This is easilly seen in the case of a person that created a group and added people that don’t have their phone number saved.
3. Installing third-party applications. They are apps not created by WhatsApp developers, but they interact with it. Among these there is WhatsApp Plus, but also all those apps that add new emoticons. The point is that WhatsApp doesn’t like other apps slipping into its world, and therefore often blocks their users.
The WhatsApp ban message comes like this:
“Your phone number ******** is temporarily banned from WhatsApp. Contact Support “.
Do not worry; if you decide to “do good” everything will soon return to work.
How to reactivate/unbanned WhatsApp after it has been suspended.
To reactivate their account suspended, you need to understand the “rules” that have been violated and act accordingly.
- Remove all the third-part app which is related to WhatsApp like WhatsApp Plus, OGWhatsApp from your phone
- Remove all the groups and chats of people who doesn’t have saved your number
- Identify the other cause that banned you from WhatsApp, Check the Terms of Service of WhatsApp to understand more
- Once you have followed the above steps then send an email to supposrt(at)whatpp(dot)com politely asking then to reactivate you WhatsApp number (unban you from WhatsApp)
With that done, wait for WhatsApp to enable the service on your phone again. If it does not, the only alternative is to send an email to [email protected] and politely ask to be reactivated.