The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
Before you will be able to join the Nigerian Army, you must meet the following requirements;
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicant must be able to attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Applicant must be between the aged of 18 – 22 years (Note that this is for Non-Tradesmen/women applicants) or between 18 – 26 years ( which is the official age bracket for Tradesmen/women) at the time of Application.
- Applicant must also be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for men and for women 1.56 meters.
- Applicant must be as well free of any Criminal conviction/records.
- You must submit all duly completed form at the exam venue on the date of the exam.